Group Rates and Procedures
Snow tubing is the perfect winter activity for your company team, church group, school class - any organized group looking for a great day to spend having winter-time fun. Our Reservations Manager will work with you personally to book your date and take care of the details in advance so you need only to arrive and have a blast with your group. Remember to book your outing EARLY. Capacity for group outings and pricing is limited, not offered on all days, and subject to availability.
Information for Group Leaders
Contact us at 317-776-9199 to let us know the approximate number of people and the date you plan to visit us. We’ll check the date for conflicts and add you to our group outing calendar. Note that we do not take group reservations or offer group pricing on Saturdays. If you plan a Saturday outing, please book individually online or pay upon arrival. For Sunday outings, we recommend arriving early (10am – 12pm), or late afternoon to early evening for the best chance of avoiding a wait for tubes to become available.
While we cannot guarantee immediate tube availability for any groups or individuals at specific times, we do our best to manage our tube inventory to stay ahead of increasing demand and minimize any necessary wait times.
If your Group has Tax Exempt Status, you must present the group’s State Tax Exempt form at check-in to avoid being charged sales tax.
Every participant must have a signed Waiver Form, and these must be presented together with payment at check-in. The Waiver Form can be downloaded here.
One single payment is required at check-in to get the quoted Group Rate. Multiple individual payments will be processed at standard individual rates. Payment can be made in cash, credit card, or company/organization check. No personal checks are accepted.
The group should assemble together OUTSIDE the office upon arrival, with the Group Leader presenting payment and Waiver Forms at the cashier’s counter. Tickets will be provided to the Group Leader for disbursement to the group, and OEI staff will check tickets as you proceed to the hill.
Excluded Dates: Group Reservations and Pricing Not Offered on These Dates
- Christmas Break 2017: December 23rd to January 7th (closed on Christmas Day December 25th)
- Saturdays – all season
- School Holidays 2018: Monday, January 15th and Monday, February 19th
- Weekday (Monday-Thursday) Ticket Full Session - $15
- Weekend (Friday or Sunday) 2 Hour Tubing Ticket - $20
- Weekend (Friday or Sunday) 3 Hour Tubing Ticket - $25
- Additional Per Hour Purchased Ticket - $5 when purchased at same time as original ticket
- Additional Per Hour Purchased Ticket - $10 when purchased after expiration of original ticket and subject to availability
- Weekend (Friday or Sunday) Full Session (All Day) Ticket - $35 *subject to availability
- Tickets/Passes are Non-Refundable for any reason
- Ticket is valid only for day and amount of time purchased
- Tickets are per-person and may not be shared
- No refunds given for using less than purchased time